domingo, 24 de julho de 2011

A magia que começou num comboio…

J.K. Rowling: In 1990, my then boyfriend and I decided to get a flat and move to Manchester together. We would flat hunt every once in awhile. One weekend after flat hunting, I took the train back to London on my own and the idea for Harry Potter fell into my head. I had been writing since I was six, but I had never been as excited about an idea as I was for this book. Coincidentally, I didn’t have a pen and was too shy to ask anyone for one on the train, which frustrated me at the time, but when I look back at it was the best thing for me. It gave me the full four hours on the train to think up all the ideas for the book.
A scrawny, little black haired, bespectacled boy became more and more of a wizard to me. He became more real. I think if I might have slowed down on the ideas and began to write them down. I would’ve stifled some of those ideas. I began to write ‘Philosopher’s Stone’ that very evening. Although, the first couple of pages look nothing like the finished product.

1

harry potter 2 pic

3a

4

(L-r) DANIEL RADCLIFFE as Harry Potter, RUPERT GRINT as Ron Weasley and EMMA WATSON as Hermione Granger in Warner Bros. Pictures' fantasy "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix."  PHOTOGRAPHS TO BE USED SOLELY FOR ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, PUBLICITY OR REVIEWS OF THIS SPECIFIC MOTION PICTURE AND TO REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF THE STUDIO. NOT FOR SALE OR REDISTRIBUTION

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

7-1b

520671-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-part-2

7-2

A saga que conquistou milhões de fãs em todo o mundo acabou. Feiticeiros, varinhas mágicas e seres fantásticos uniram-se pela última vez… Adorei!

Sem comentários: